Send us an inquiry quote request, using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
The Foundation for Software-defined Environments
Dynamically respond to changing business needs and control it all from a single console. The new PowerEdge MX handles big data, hyper-converged and high-performance computing demands faster and more efficiently ― and helps your IT adapt to the future with its:
• Accelerate virtual deployments with up to 5x faster network I/O3
• Accelerate your vSAN deployments with modular, two-socket servers and 3x more local drives
• Achieve backward compatibility with 25GbE baseline
• Manage 1000s of nodes and 100s of chassis from a single console4
• Increase efficiency across your data center with unified control and intelligent automation
• Get support for at least three server processor microarchitecture generations
• Safeguard your investment with built-in protection and recovery from cyber attacks
Liberate IT resources to achieve optimal utilization, productivity and efficiency
As dynamic and innovative as your business, PowerEdge MX kinetic infrastructure bridges traditional and software-defined data centers with unequal flexibility and agility. At the foundation, PowerEdge MX7000 chassis hosts disaggregated blocks of server and storage to create consumable resources on-demand. Shared power, cooling, networking, I/O and in-chassis management provides outstanding efficiencies.
Dynamically scale and respond with kinetic infrastructure
Designed with Dell EMC’s kinetic infrastructure, PowerEdge MX creates shared pools of disaggregated compute and storage resources, connected by scalable fabric, from which workloads can draw resources needed to run most quickly and efficiently. Then when no longer needed the resources are returned into the pool. By essentially creating hardware on the fly the capacity can be managed at a data center level instead of a per server level.
Increase effectiveness and accelerate operations with unified automation
Embedded Dell EMC OpenManage Enterprise – Modular Edition delivers the key abilities of OpenMange Enterprise systems management within the PowerEdge MX chassis. A unified simple interface manages compute, storage and fabric, reducing costs and the learning curve and consolidates multiple tools. Redundant management modules ensure highest availability.