Service is a vital part of the way Nexus conducts business. We not only offer first-rate products but also provide excellent support to ensure that you get a full return of your investments.
We maintain a team of engineers who have been properly trained on the design, installation, and maintenance of various systems. We have also invested heavily in a solid infrastructure that is made up of dedicated and redundant Internet connections, individual computer systems, and server banks.
On top of these, we have instituted customized systems for recording, tracking, and resolving technical support calls -- allowing us to monitor and manage the quality of our service.
- Network Systems Design and Management
- Database Management Tools
- LAN / WAN Systems
- Training and Consultancy
- Hardware Maintenance and Repair (HP/Compaq, Dell and Brother Authorized Service Center)
- Associate Dell Certified Systems Engineer - Client (DCSE-Client)
- Associate Dell Certified Systems Engineer - Server (DCSE-Server)
- Certified LanDesk Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Cognos ReportNet Authoring Product Professional
- Cognos ReportNet Modelling Product Professional
- EMC Master Dell Certified Systems Engineer (EMC MDCSE)
- HP Accredited Integration Specialist
- HP Accredited Systems Engineer (ASE)
- Interactive Intelligence Interaction Center Core Technology Certification
- Master Dell Certified Systems Engineer (MDCSE)
- McAfee Certified Secure Content Management (SCM) Technical Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Sniffer Certified Professional
Nexus Professional Services and Solutions
The Nexus Professional Services and Solutions (NPSS) group aims to focus on providing companies more value from their IT investments by making IT the prime engine supporting clients' business goals.
Companies are now starting to embrace a service-oriented architecture. Instead of merely dealing with the hardware box that run their applications, IT departments of progressive companies now focus on the service value it delivers to its internal customers.
The traditional role of IT has been transformed to transcend the data center concept to that of being an integral part of the company's growth strategy. This is where NPSS can play a pivotal role.
NPSS has a highly skilled team of service engineers who can provide the second backline support to the clients' IT department. Beyond customer support, NPSS will manage the client's IT service to enable the client to focus on its business.
- Hardware Repair and Maintenance
- Hardware Service Maintenance Plans Warranty Extension Plan
- Hardware Warranty Transfer and Upgrade Service (for Dell products only)
- Infrastructure Migration and Consolidation Services Storage consolidation
- Systems migration
- Software and hardware inventory
- Data migration
Consulting and Integration Services Security (Intrusion detection and intrusion prevention)
- Networking (network maintenance/monitoring/health check)
- Deployment (from the entire cycle of installation-to movement, to adding, to changing-until disposal)
- Business Intelligence consulting
- Microsoft consulting
(63 2) 555.2477, 867.1191 local 3
(63 2) 759.6700
8.30AM - 5.30PM / Monday - Friday