Joint venture between Nexus Technologies and InfoFabrica (IFF) of Singapore to provide Hybrid Cloud services across the enterprise, commercial and SME sectors in the Philippines.
This alliance, through Nexus-InfoFabrica, Inc., aims to bring proven Cloud solutions from the leading Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)—Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, IBM SoftLayer, and Google Cloud to local companies gearing towards Cloud services. The joint venture merges Nexus’s proven coverage of the local market’s IT requirements, and IFF’s Cloud skillset. IFF is recognized as an early adopter of the Hybrid Cloud platform, and maintains a strong presence in the ASEAN region with their Cloud consulting services.
InfoFabrica-Nexus portfolio of services:
- Professional and managed services in the Hybrid Cloud platform; a subscription-based and managed Software as a Service (SaaS) business model
- Reseller and Managed Services Partner of ScienceLogic which provides a unified view a company’s IT resources and assets, whether in a public Cloud environment or on-premise
- IT infrastructure and data center resources and assets management through the ScienceLogic platform, providing a unified, integrated view of data center assets—from relationship and dependency mapping, events correlation and management, analytics, asset tracking, trouble ticketing and automated remedial actions.
- Cloud readiness assessment
- Cloud migration
- Cloud architecture and design
- On-premise and Cloud-based consulting services
- Data center replication services
- Co-location services
- Provisioning of dedicated private network from the Philippines to any geographic location
- Infrastructure consulting
- Education and training
Clients can also conduct proof-of-concept testing, free of charge, at a VMWare-and-SoftLayer Cloud laboratory.
Download the Nexus-InfoFabrica datasheets here:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Amazon Web Services Direct Connect Services
- InfoFabrica Managed Services Offerings